- Are you a concerned parent wondering if your child may have Auditory Processing Disorder?
- Are they easily distracted by noises or have difficulty hearing when there is background noise?
- Do they confuse similar sounding words?
- Do they have difficulty following instructions?
The 23 questions on the checklist will enable you to consider if your child may need a professional assessment or help.
The checklist covers the fundamental features of auditory processing and the impact on the child and his or her ability to process information as well as self confidence and self-esteem.
- Auditory sequential memory.
- Attention and staying on task.
- Environmental factors.
- Speed of processing.
- Reading skills including phonics comprehension and fluency.
- Listening discrimination and comprehension.