The benefits of Fast ForWord® on the tablet you love.
Fast ForWord has always been at the forefront of technology, helping millions of children and adults improve their language, reading and cognitive skills through computerized learning. Now it can reach even more – through the iPad®, the tablet that makes content accessible to learners of all ages and abilities.
New for iPad!
- More engaging, more accessible: Touch-screen technology and bright, animated graphics make it easier to captivate Kindergarten and College learners alike.
- More portable: Want to use Fast ForWord in the front of the classroom…At home…In the library? Or all three? iPad portability allows you and your learners to use Fast ForWord wherever you want, whenever you want.
- More functional: with a username and password, students can access their exercises from any device and switch among them (computer to iPad and vice versa.)
How do I access it?
Can I get more info?
Complete this form to download a Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant information packet that includes FAQs about Fast ForWord on the iPad®.
Can I see a demo?
Want to see how Fast ForWord works on the iPad®? Request a demo here.
Can I request pricing?
Would you like pricing* for your school, or for your child? Or are you an existing customer who would like to use Fast ForWord with more learners now that it is on the iPad? Request pricing here.
*Fast ForWord pricing is staying the same. All customers with an active license receive complimentary access to Fast ForWord on the iPad.
An English language learner who can remember, focus, and process instructions efficiently has a significant advantage in college and in life.
The Fast ForWord program has a tremendous impact on the acquisition of the English language by:
- Improving brain processing efficiency so that individual phonemes within words can be easily differentiated.
- Slowing down the sounds of speech to help students hear language clearly and accurately.
- Concentrating on the 44 phonemes of the English language for those whose native language may use different phonemes.
- Using intensive acoustically modified speech exercises in English phoneme reception producing benefits for ELL learners in receptive language
Speeds Up Language Acquisition
• Builds from bottom up: language processing, phonics, word analysis, grammar and spelling
• Language (following directions) and reading comprehension
Proven Effective for All levels of English proficiency, from basic to advanced
By strengthening both processing efficiency and English language skills, we have been able to accelerate the performance of ELLs and help students make academic gains. – Dr. Sergio Pãez, Worcester MA
An English language learner who can remember, focus, and process instruction efficiently has a significant advantage in college and in life.
• Academic vocabulary and inference
• Higher order thinking skills
• Classroom and personal study
• Developing High Level Comprehension