Accelerate English Language Learning for All Your College Students
Accelerate Your Students’ English Language Skills
Academic English takes 7+ years to learn. You don’t have that kind of time.Speed up the process of learning and comprehending both spoken and written English for your English Language Learner (ELL) students by targeting foundational cognitive skills and language fundamentals.
- Inferential Thinking
- Sentence completion
- And metacognition, the ability to think critically and self correct while reading.
- Builds the phonemic map in the brain for the English language – Helps to speed up English language acquisition
- Teach new vocabulary – academic and conversational
- Listening comprehension and following directions
- Incorporate all forms of English grammar, simple to complex
- Builds from bottom up: – Language processing, phonics, word analysis, grammar and spelling
- Language (following directions) and reading comprehension
- Build Reading Fluency
- Moves onto academic vocabulary
- Higher order thinking skills
- #1 Reading speed. Successful test-taking requires fast and accurate reading, and so this is a primary goal of our program.
- #2 Test-taking efficiency. It is important to have enough time to properly answer every question. This requires being able to process quickly, not having to re-read questions or answers for multiple choice questions. Our program builds processing speed and working memory efficiency.
- #3 Attention stamina. Many test scores are spoiled by careless errors from an inability to keep focused. Our program has exercises that build the crucial test-taking skill.
- Our primary school programs focus primarily on phonemic awareness, reading speed, fluency and comprehension and learning efficiency.
- Our secondary school programs ensures these basics also. Then develops higher-order reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.
- You can provide English Language help for your adolescents via online brain training software, 30 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week. It can make a significant difference in just a few months.
- Blended Learning in the classroom Supervised Self Study Library Resources
- Personalised Courses that adapt to each participant
- Game style rewards:- Top Score, Screen Changes, Instant Feedback.
- High Impact graphics
- As little as 30 minutes daily, 3 days a week.
- Automatic analysis of group and individual progress, including diagnostic and prescriptive information, displayed in graphs and tables.
- Recommendations to maximise classroom instruction
Learning to write is one of the most cognitively demanding academic activities a student must perform. It is not surprising that many students struggle....Read More
An English language learner who can remember, focus, and process instructions efficiently has a significant advantage in college and in life.Read More