Learn ways that can help improve working memory and provide some ways to compensate for a weak working memory as well as creating a fast, permanent working memory improvement.
- How often do you have to remind your child to do something?
- Has anyone ever suggested they might have a working memory problem?
- There are activities you can do at home to help.
- This helpful e-book has 14 ways for you to help a child who struggles with memory, especially working memory.
Read tips about:
- Using checklists to help get tasks done – like homework or cleaning the bedroom
- Establishing routines – it’s easier to remember if there are a consistent series of steps to follow
- Playing memory games
- How to break information into bite size pieces