You Can Improve Auditory Processing with Our Online Program
Now You Can Access Brain-Based Online Software to Help Overcome Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
Listen, Read and Learn with ConfidenceWe provide you with adaptive computer game-like exercises that build auditory processing accuracy, speed and efficiency in steady increments every day. Within a few months, most students acquire the processing efficiency required to significantly improve learning, language and reading skills.
- Paying Attention?
- Understanding what is being said?
- Slow to respond when asked a question?
- Does this process result in frustration and tiredness?
- Memory – working, short-term and long-term memory which are essential for word recognition, comprehension and remembering instructions.
- Attention – the ability to focus on information and tasks and ignore distractions
- Processing Speed – the rate at which we are able to process incoming information. For reading, this is how quickly one can distinguish speech sounds and identify letters and words to create meaning.
- Sequencing – the ability to determine the order of letters within words or words within sentences.
- Auditory processing disorder makes learning exhausting, sometimes mistaken as ADD (attention deficit diagnosis).
- While ADD medicines manage symptoms, our treatment for auditory processing disorder for children and teens targets the cause of inattentiveness.
- By making reading and listening easier, more engaging, our software can reduce ADD symptoms.
Effective Engaging Exercises
How You Know It Works
Fast ForWord is used successfully in schools and homes in South AfricaRead More
Dr. Paula Tallal discusses the connections between processing speed and timing on speech, and learning to read difficulties.Read More
It’s not exactly news that there’s a relationship between auditory processing skills and reading disorders in children.Read More