Accelerate English Learning for Your Students
Help Your Students to Become Better Learners of English
Then Marry These Cognitive Skills with English Language and Reading Exercises.With our programs you can do what no other intervention can do: you start with cognitive skills like memory, attention and processing speed and work from the bottom up, using the principles of neuroplasticity. You can set personalised courses that help participants improve listening skills. Then you can systematically develop language and comprehension skills. All the while you get immediate and detailed information on the progress of each student.
Luba Leadbetter, Moseley School, England.
Dr. Sergio Paez. Worcester, USA.
Michael Daly, Kinnity School, Ireland.
- Focus on the 44 phonemes of the English language.
- Give Extensive Listening Practice
- Develop Cognitive Skills
- Natural Learning Process
- Hypothesis Based Learning Method
- Adapts to Each Participant
- Each Student Has a Systematic Individual Path
- Engaging and Motivating Exercises
- Library of Over 1,000 Hours of Material
- Accent Reduction with Speech Recognition
- Expand Vocabulary from Beginners to Advanced
- Ensure Accuracy with Grammar Instruction.
- Logic and Reasoning
- Deduction and Inference
- Mind Mapping and Flows
- Analogies and Similes
- Combine On-line with Class Activity.
- Saves You Preparation Time.
- Reduce Administration time with Automatic Assessment
- Provide a Structured and Comprehensive Course.
- Personalise Learning for each student.
- Personalised Courses that adapt to each participant
- Game style rewards:- Top Score, Screen Changes, Instant Feedback.
- High Impact graphics
- As little as 30 minutes daily, 3 days a week.
- Full error reporting for each participant
- Helps you maximise classroom instruction
- Before and after testing on-line
How You Know It Works
Arizona, USA, 2009
Everett Schools, Boston, USA.
Study on 9th to 12th Grade Students, Dallas, Texas, USA 2005