Get the Best Outcomes for Your Students and Clients
Neuroscience Proven Programs for Your Clients and Students
Now You Can Improve Learning At HomeYour clients can do the Neuron Learning programs in your centre or more commonly,in their home. With the flexibility of online home use, you are able to serve more students at all times of the year, including school holidays.
- Tutors or Mentors
- Reading Intervention Specialists
- Speech Therapists
- English Language Tutors
- Educational Psychologists
- Tutor Centre Owners
- Auditory Processing
- Language Impairment
- Stroke and Brain Trauma
- From the Basics to University Level English
- Assessment Software
- Pronunciation Tutor
- High Level Comprehension
How You Know It Works
“You can give your clients the world’s best options to accelerate their development. Our programs have been designed by brain scientists. These neuroscientists used the latest scientific understanding about how brains learn, and learn to read. –
“You can now give your clients opportunities unimaginable just 10 years ago. Brain research is the basis for tools that improve memory, attention, processing speed, and reading skills.
Professionals report outstanding results from Neuron Learning programs. Their experience is confirmed by more than 250 studies covering over 73,000 students using the programs. These studies show improved results for children ranging from learning disabled to gifted students.
- Devotion and experience in helping students learn.
- A clear understanding, appreciation, and passion for the science and technology that underpins the Neuron Learning family of products.
- Business experience and access to capital that can make it possible to establish and grow a learning business.
- Online professional training, over 2 short weeks.
- Guidance from a Neuron Learning Specialist to get you started.
- Access to Your Specialist during your online training, to promptly answer your questions.
webinar, cognitive skills, early learnersRead More
Research shows the important role that executive function and other cognitive skills play in forming the essential groundwork for learning.Read More
Combine Technology with Your Expertise to Help Your Students
Choice of Protocols
- 30 or 50 Minutes Daily
- 3 or 5 days a week
- 50 Interactive Exercises
- 10 Different Modules
- Age Appropriate Content
- Automatic Preparation
- Detailed Error Reporting
- Tracks Participation
- Before and After Tests