Fast ForWord – Fit Brains Learn Better
Now you can use neuroscience based English teaching programs in Your classroom
Blended learning program for Your studentsWith Fast ForWord you can do what you cannot do with any other intervention: You start with cognitive skills like memory, attention and processing speed and systematically develop reading, language and comprehension skills, using the principles of neuroplasticity.
Michael Daly, Kinnity School.
Donald W. Aguillard, Ph.D, St. Mary Parish Public Schools.
Sr. Anne Keating, Scoil Bhride Naofa, Kildare.
udy – and she is now finishing her tests in time, whereas before she’d not be able to complete them in the allotted time.”
Tessa Hanafin, via Facebook.
- Focus on the 44 Phonemes of English
- Modify Speech Exercises to Suit Ability
- Structured Practice in Responding to Spoken Language.
Teaching with the Brain in Mind – Eric Jensen Ph.D.Free webinar available now
- Phonemes, Phonics, Word Analysis, Grammar and Spelling
- Language (following directions) and Reading Comprehension
- Academic Vocabulary and Inference
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- All levels of English Proficiency, from Basic to Advanced,
- Classroom, Library and Personal Study.
- K-12 and College Students – (separate modules).
- Developing High Level Comprehension.
- Personalised Courses that adapt to each participant.
- Game style rewards:- Top Score, Screen Changes, Instant Feedback.
- High Impact graphics.
- Detailed Progress and Errors Identified
- See Exactly When and How Your Students Participated
- Recommendations of Resources for Interventions
- “Before and After” Testing
“The Brain That Changes Itself” Norman Doidge.
Education Commission of the States.
Russo, Kraus et al, NorthWestern University, USA, 2010
Scientific Learning Corporation. (2007).