An English language learner who can remember, focus, and process instructions efficiently has a significant advantage in college and in life.
The Fast ForWord program has a tremendous impact on the acquisition of the English language by:
- Improving brain processing efficiency so that individual phonemes within words can be easily differentiated.
- Slowing down the sounds of speech to help students hear language clearly and accurately.
- Concentrating on the 44 phonemes of the English language for those whose native language may use different phonemes.
- Using intensive acoustically modified speech exercises in English phoneme reception producing benefits for ELL learners in receptive language
Speeds Up Language Acquisition
• Builds from bottom up: language processing, phonics, word analysis, grammar and spelling
• Language (following directions) and reading comprehension
Proven Effective for All levels of English proficiency, from basic to advanced
By strengthening both processing efficiency and English language skills, we have been able to accelerate the performance of ELLs and help students make academic gains. – Dr. Sergio Pãez, Worcester MA
An English language learner who can remember, focus, and process instruction efficiently has a significant advantage in college and in life.
• Academic vocabulary and inference
• Higher order thinking skills
• Classroom and personal study
• Developing High Level Comprehension